The Women In Aviation International Scholarships is awarded to women, sometimes males (Students, Teachers & Professionals) who are willing to pursue a degree program in Aviation.
This scholarship opportunity is created to help members reach their goals and advance into the aviation and aerospace careers they have always dreamed about.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2018
Eligible Countries: All
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: $1500
- Applicants must be seeking to pursue a degree program in Aviation
- Applicants must have a G.P.A of 3.0 or equivalent at the time of application
- Applicants must be fluent in English and have good academic records
Application Process: Applicants must be a member of Women in Aviation International by November 1, 2018, and may apply for up to three scholarships.
Most scholarships may be applied for electronically through the WAI website.
Should you wish to print out the application form and submit your application on paper, all application materials should be submitted in the same envelope. For each scholarship include two stapled (no folders) complete application sets (one original and one copy) of the following information:
- two (one-page) recommendation letters
- typed, descriptive 500-word essay
- professional résumé
- copies of all aviation and medical certificates and the last three pages of your pilot logbook (if applying for flight scholarships). Other applicable information as requested for each specific award/grant/scholarship.
- If mailing your application you must also include the official WAI application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information