Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH HND Admission application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out – See details below.
Admission vacancies exist for suitably qualified candidates for the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) certificates into the underlisted courses on Full-Time basis at Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa.
OGITECH HND Available Programmes
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & GENERAL STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY OPTION
OGITECH HND Admission: Entry Requirements
- A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB a GCE O’level obtained in subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more that two stings.
- Graduates of Ogun State Institutes of Technology, Igbisa or Diploma Certificate from recognized polytechnics
- with a minimum of National Diploma Certificate not below LOWER CREDIT (i.e CGPA not less than 2.50),
- with a minimum of One Calender year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Work Experiences (SIWES).
- National Diploma Certificate at PASS level plus 2 year post IT
Below are the items you need to present for OGITECH HND admission exercise:
Candidates are expected to also present the followings:
- Letter of Attestation to be addressed to the Registrar
- Letter of 1 Year Industrial Training
- Certificate of Origin
- Academic Transcripts
- Birth Certificate
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO HND CANDIDATE WILL BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.
How to Apply for OGITECH HND Admission
Application Process is made much more simple and easy. Click on the link APPLY FOR ADMISSION to proceed to Admission Application Page and commence fresh admission application process.
Once you have obtained your Application Registration Number, click on the link REGISTRATION NUMBER LOGIN to continue with your Admission Application Process. Be sure to provide your correct information while filling your application form.
You Don’t have to be in rush while filling the online-application form because the form has the capability to logout and when next you login it continues from where you last stop pending when your application is completed. You are to print your application slip at the end of the admission application process, the printed slip is necessary and will be demanded in the Entrance Examination.
For enquiries, please call: 08168367794, 09055846637, 09055662433, 08180646980.