NUBAPOLY 2nd batch ND/HND Admission Lists for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released. Candidates who applied for admission into the Nuhu bamali Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) for the 2018/2019 session are to proceed to check their admission status. The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status;
- Candidates are to visit: https://www.nubapoly.edu.ng/std-adm-notfic-index.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration number/Application form Number in the required column
- Click on “Search” and proceed to view your admission status.
- You will be issued original Admission Letter on successful
completion of screening to enable you register within the period
- You should bring scratch cards for School Certificate (i.e O level) and JAMB where applicable.
- You should bring along all your original and photocopies of your
credentials, five (5) passport photograph and a letter of undertaking to
be of good behavior.
- Accommodation fee is =N=6,090.00 (where available and on the basis of first come first served).
- Registration starts on Wednesday 23rd January, 2019.
- Registration closes on Friday 1st, February, 2019. Any Student that
fails to register before that date automatically forfeits the
- Please note that registration by proxy is not allowed. So do not give any body money to register for you
Congratulations to all admitted candidates!