The Shell Nigeria Exploration Production Company (SNEPCo) in collaboration with NNPC announces its National University Scholarship Program for Nigerians who are willing to study in Nigeria.
This scholarship program is open to FULL TIME students studying any of the under listed courses in Universities within Nigeria.
- Agricultural Science
- Chemical / Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geoscience / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
- Process Control Engineering
Application Deadline: 24th September 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International).
- Applicants must currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system(attach transcripts or official records).
Application Process: Please take the following steps to access the application form:
- Use the direct link https://www.nnpc-snepco-scholarship.shell.com/
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account (for communication purposes)
- Candidates who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at www.nnpc-snepco-scholarshipshellnigeria.com and to provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200kilobytes);
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
- Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
- Students are to upload their 100l results