NDU School fees schedule for the 2018/2019 academic session has been published. The school fees schedule of Niger Delta University(NDU) for the 2018/2019 academic session is shown on the table below
NDU School Fees:
|Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy & Nursing||₦150,000.00||₦200,000.00|
|Law||₦130,000 00||₦180, 000.00|
|Management Science, Social Sciences, Arts, Agricultural Science, Education & Science||₦110, 000.00||₦160. 000.00|
NDU School Fees Payment Procedure:
- Log on to www.ndufees.com
- Sign-in with relevant parameters
- On your Personal Dashboard – click on Pay Fees and choose which fees to pay example: “SCHOOL FEES‟
- Generate your e-teller
- Make payment:
- At Diamond bank Amassoma Branch with designated amount on the e-teller to the account details provided.
- Online with an Internet Banking enabled Debit Card
- Return to www.ndufees.com to print your receipt.
NOTE: All 100 Level and 200 Level Students will have to register for skill acquisition before they can print out their school fees receipt.