Interested in acquiring a Business degree in Australia? The University of Wollongong – Australia is offering the Faculty of Business International Bursary to Excellent Students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: October 25, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
- For Bachelors Program– Chinese, Indian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Vietnamese and Bangladeshi citizens.
- For Masters Program– Chinese, Indian, Nepalese, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, Kenyan, Argentinan, Bolivian, Brazilian, Cambodian, Chilean, Colombian, Ecuadorian, Ghanaian, Guyanese, Indonesian, Iranian, Mongolian, Myanmarese, Nigerian, Paraguayan, Peruvian, Surinamese, Thai, Turkish, Uruguayan, Venezuelan, and Zimbabwean students are worthy.
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value Of Award: 20% tuition fee reduction
Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Applicants must be International
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have excellent grades
Application Process: The applicants who enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the grant. No additional application re required. You are to Visit The Official Website For More Information