KSU Cut-off Marks for 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise: How to Know if You are Eligible for KSU Admission Screening Exercise
Kogi State University, Anyigba (KSU) has released the minimum required cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 Post UTME admission screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session. The KSU post UTME form can be obtained online and the screening exercise has been scheduled as detailed on the webpage accessible via the link below.
Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above and with a requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects are eligible to attend KSU post UTME Screening Exercise.
Required General Cut off Mark:
KSU Cut-Off Marks and Admission Requirements By Programme
|S/NO||PROGRAMME||CUT OFF MARK|
|2.||Food Science and Technology||170|
|3.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||160|
ARTS AND HUMANITIES
|1||Arabic Language and Literature||160|
|2||Christian Religious Studies||160|
|3||English and Literary Studies||160|
|4||History and International Studies||160|
|1||Education/Christian Religious Studies||160|
|11||Library and Information Science||160|
|12||Education/ Social Studies||160|
|2||Banking and Finance||160|
|1||Animal and Environmental Biology||160|
|9||Plant Sciences and Biotechnology||160|
|2||Geography and Planning||160|
- Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB portal
- Candidates are to note that a date for the sales of KSU Post UTME Screeningforms will be announced and published on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng with the mode of payment duly outlined.
- In case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure
Through its entrepreneurial studies centre, KSU hopes to produce graduates and professionals who would have the skill set to become employers of labour. Ultimately, KSU intends to engage the best efforts of all its stakeholders as it seeks to expand personal growth and opportunity, advance social and community development, foster economic competiveness and development, and improved quality of life for all citizens.