Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the polytechnic, can proceed to check their admission status and print admission letters.
How To Check Admission Status
- Candidates are to visit: http://portal.kogistatepoly.edu.ng/legacy/viewadmittedstudents.aspx
- Select Programme, Course and Click on ‘View Admitted Student’
- Or Type the candidate’s Name in the box provided and Click on ‘Search’
To Print Admission List;
- Candidates are to Click Here
- Type/Paste the Candidate’s UTME Number in the box provided
- Click ‘Preview’
- Then Print/Save the displayed document
• Candidates are required to authenticate the printed Admission Letter at the Admission Office on main campus, Lokoja.
• Candidates are to also report to their various departments before proceeding with payments and registrations.
Michael Sunday M.
Head, ICT Edu-Portal