The University Of Witwatersrand, South Africa is offering the Kas Media African Scholarship Program to Interested applicants who are willing and ready to undergo a Bachelors or Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 13th July 2018
Eligible Countries: Africa
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Candidates should be under 30 years old, working as a journalist in a sub-Saharan African country and fluent in English.
- For Honours, candidates must have at least three years’ working experience and either an undergraduate degree or pass an entrance test.
- For Masters, candidates must have a degree equivalent to the BA Honours in Journalism (or related field) and at least three years’ working experience.
- Candidates must work closely with KAS Media Africa during their stay in Johannesburg and write a bi-monthly narrative report on their study progress.
Application Process: Interested Applicants need to submit:
- A one page motivation letter
- A CV
- Two examples of published work (article / broadcast piece)
- Two letters of nomination/reference from a senior journalist, publisher or academic
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with “Kas Scholarship” in the subject heading
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information