It’s no longer news that the 2020 Mock Exam of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has been scheduled to hold on the 18th of February, 2020.
If you are among those that will be writing the exam, please do take this article serious as you may likely pick one or two things that will help you and other candidates in the main examination.
Also, do not forget that other candidates that won’t be participating in the exam are depending on you for updates and relevant information concerning the conduct of the mock exam. So please take note of everything that is happening in your centre and keep us updated.
While in the hall, please take note of everything;
- Check if there are actually CCTV Cameras
- Check if the systems are special in any way (maybe if there’s no mouse)
- When you log in to take an exam, check how the CBT environment is laid out.
- Where is the time Located, Where are your Subject Navigation Located, Where are the Question Numbers Located, e.t.c.
- Check if there is provision for the use of both Keyboard and Mouse
- Check the time given for the exam
- Check the number of questions given.
- Finally, check if there is anything new with the whole process.
Ensure you arrive at your centre at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
If you are going to the exam with any of the banned items, ensure you keep them somewhere safe outside the hall to avoid being punished or disqualified.
All the best!