Curtin Business School is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 25th August 2018
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be Applying to study the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Applicants must have good academic records
Application Process: All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MBA International Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MBA application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MBA application
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information