IMT Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, screening date and deadline for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is August 31st. Screening holds September 9th – 14th. Details below;
A – ELIGIBILITY
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2018 UTME.
B – REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday August 31, 2018 as the application window closes on that day.
Screening will hold September 9th – 14th, 2018.