The University Of Maiduguri – Nigeria is pleased to announce the availability of Cultural Sustainability Scholarship Program to Students who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
Applications Deadline: October 15, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: Participants in the Graduate School will pay the respective tuition fees for the programs they are enrolled in, but all costs in relation to the Graduate School (workshops, access to library and technical material) will be covered. Scholarship holders will additionally receive a monthly stipend.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor degree in the humanities, social sciences, cultural sciences or cultural policy.
- Applicants must have a very good command of English in oral and written communication.
- Applicants are requested to relocate to Maiduguri for the study period.
Application Process: Interested applicants are required to send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Research project proposal (maximum 5 pages)
- Motivation letter (2 pages) stating qualifications and interest and also indicating the specific graduate program the applicant wishes to enroll in
- CV in English
- Certificates and other relevant credentials
- 2 letters of academic reference Selection will take place in October 2018.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Sponsors: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)