The University of Sheffield in collaboration with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development is offering A full tuition fee waiver scholarship program to individuals who wants to undergo a Masters degree program in the University.
Application Deadline: 6th May 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MA Cities and Global Development
- MA International Development
- MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH in International Development
- MSc in International Social Change and Policy
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MA International Politics
- MA in Social Research
Value Of Scholarships: There are four scholarships available to academically strong individuals from developing countries. Each scholarship offers the following:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend
- Applicants must hold an offer for one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield in 2020
- Applicants must self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organization.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
Application Process: You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories.
Your course application will be assessed by a panel of academic judges to decide whether you will progress to the final stage of the application process.
Please use our postgraduate online application system to submit your application for an eligible course.
Visit The Official Website For More Information