Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into NCE Sandwich Programmes of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, for 2018/2019 Contact Session.
The Programme is designed to prepare students for NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION.
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Christian Religious/Social Studies
- Christian Religious/Hausa
- Christian Religious/Yoruba
- English/Social Studies
- Hausa/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
B. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Primary Education Studies (PES)
- Adult and non-Formal Education (ANF)
- Early Childhood and Care Education (ECCE)
C. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
D. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Physical and Health Education
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Physics
- Computer Science/Economics
E. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Home Economics
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
i. Grade II Teachers Certificate, 3 of which must be at Credit level
ii. 5 passes at the Ordinary Level GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language and Mathematics, 3 of which must be at credit level in one sitting or 4 credit at 2 sittings
iii. For Primary Education Studies combination: Teachers Grade II Certificate with passes in all subjects and a minimum of 5 years teaching experience
iv. For Business Education, candidates must possess any of the following qualifications:
(a) 5 passes at the Ordinary level GCE/WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB including English Language with at least 3 credits at a sitting or 4 credit at 2 sitting in the following subjects: Economics, Principles of “Accounts, shorthand, Business Education, Introduction to business Management, Typewriting, commerce or any other relevant subject. A pass in mathematics is a compulsory requirement;
(b) Grade II Teachers’ Certificate with credit or merit passes with at least a pass in mathematics and credit in English Language or
(c) WAEC Commercial or RSA Stage II Certificate with passes at not more than 2 sittings in five subjects including English Language and 3 relevant subjects chosen from iv/(a) above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page www.aceondo.net or visit the M.I.S. Cyber Café in the College. Candidates are expected to pay for the application form at any bank nationwide using the e-transact platform pay outlet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Click here to apply Then,
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Choose “2018/2019 Part Time NCE Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
4. There are two methods of payment
1. Online Payment:
Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
2. Bank Payment
- Visit any bank nationwide
- Ask to use the E-tranzact Pay Outlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2018/2019 Part time NCE Sandwich Application Fee and pay the sum of #5,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted 6. Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
All applications must be submitted not later than Friday, June 28th, 2019.