Update: ABU Post-UTME 2019 registration now ends August 24th. New screening dates will be announced soon.
This is to inform the general public that the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2019/2020 session will take place as indicated below
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY SCREENING FEE AND REGISTER.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday 29th July, 2019 and closes on Monday 24th August, 2019.
To register, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2018/2019 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
|DATE||DAY||FACULTY / COLLEGE / SCHOOL|
|19th August, 2019||Monday||
|20lh August, 2019||Tuesday||
|21st August, 2019||Wednesday||
|22nd August, 2019||Thursday||
|23rd August, 2019||Friday||
|24th August, 2019||Saturday||
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2019/2020 academic session.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895