Council, after due deliberation resolved as follows:
1) That all students should pay their school fees and restitution fees of N6,000 (Six thousand naira) on or before Wednesday, 15th March, 2017.
2) That any defaulter will be considered to have voluntarily withdrawn his/her studentship.
3) That all students, except those admitted in 2016/2017 session, should deposit evidence of their oath Of Good Behavior with their respective Faculty officer. Download form from>> https://aaue.waeup.org/documents/affidavit1/file.pdf
4) That for the avoidance of doubt, the school fees regime payable per session by all students admitted in the 2015/2016 and 2016/2017 session is hereby produced below:
ART, SOCIAL SCIENCES, FINE AND APPLIED ARTS — N96,250.00
ECONOMICS, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, BUSINESSES ADMINISTRATION, BANKING AND FINANCE — N110,000.00
NATURAL SCIENCES, AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION AND PHYSIOLOGY — N112,0000.00 (Natural Sciences now Life sciences and Physical Science)
ENGINEERING, NATURAL SCIENCES (MICROBIOLOGY COMPUTER SCIENCES) ARCHITECTURE AND BUILDING — N122,500.00
MEDICINE — N160,000.00
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCES, NURSING, LAW AND ACCOUNTING — N127,500.00
INSTITUTION OF EDUCATION — 110,000.00
5) That all other students will continue To Pay the old school fees regime.
6) That on the other hand, the restitution fee payable by all students, except the students admitted in the 2016/2017 session is 6,000 (Six thousand naira).
7) That to facilitate easy payment of the school fees, council has approved installmental payments for 100 and 200L Students.