The Griffith University, Australia is calling for applications for its A-Level Scholarship Program which is awarded to International students who are looking to acquire an Undergraduate degree program in the University.
- Trimester 2 2018 – Applications close Friday, 18 May 2018 (for 9 July commencement). Outcome notified by 1 June.
- Trimester 3 2018 – Applications close Friday, 7 September 2018 (for 29 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 September.
Eligible Countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Africa, Europe, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana
Eligible Field Of Study: Bachelor degree in Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science
- Applicants must be graduating with A-Levels
- Applicants must Be commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned regions
Application Process: No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information