Are you an International Student? Are you willing to acquire a degree program in Australia?
- Trimester 2 2019 – Applications close Friday, 17 May 2019 (for 8 July commencement). Outcome notified by 31 May.
- Trimester 3 2019 – Applications close Friday, 6 September 2019 (for 28 October commencement). Outcome notified by 20 September
Eligible Countries: International other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must be a graduate or graduating from a high school in Australia or overseas. refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Applicants must have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Applicants must be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student
Application Process: Click Here To Begin Application
Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information