The Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University, UK is offering the Principal’s Scholarship program to International students who are looking to undergo an Undergraduate & Masters degree program in the University.
This Scholarship is provided to Individuals who have made a commitment to studying one of these esteemed courses at De Montfort University (DMU).
Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for September 2018 and January 2019 intake.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Eligible Field Of Study: Scholarships are to study following programme:
- BSc in Global Finance and Global Leadership and Management,
- MA in Business of Motorsport and Intercultural Business Communication.
- MSc in Business Management in Sport, Business Management in the Creative Industries, Creative Enterprise, Global Banking and Finance, Global Finance and Investment.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to DMU
- Applicants have excellent results from previous educational programs
Application Process: All applications from Home or EU students for full-time higher education courses at UK universities and colleges are made through UCAS.
Applications can also be made online
Visit The Official Website For More Information